Thursday, October 25, 2012

Overview

To put it simply, I am a Television Addict. I watch a lot of TV. When it comes to me watching a new show I have a few criteria.
1) I must watch at least the first 2 episodes. If it hasn't caught my attention by then, well then its history. Often times with a bad show i will get slightly interested and continue a few more after the 2. Just to see if it gets any better.
2) During those 2 episodes I am not allowed to do anything but watch. This comes from me being fidgety at times. So I will either play a game along side watching, or something that occupies my hands like clothing maintenance or eating.
3) Along side with the show I have to do at least preliminary research into the actors involved. Usually this just means that I look up their IMDB file. This is usually to see if i know them from something else, or to find more shows to watch if I have been captivated by the actor.
After that I am pretty open to the show. I am a fan of every genre that I have seen. Ranging anywhere from Anime to Soap-Operas to Sci-Fi to Criminal Investigation. Just to name a few.

So in the end if I am going to review a show on here then I will have watched the entire show. Every episode. If the show is still ongoing then I will mention the most recent episode that has aired before the post. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment